Italian Restaurant with Charming Ambiance and Classic Recipes
Turn-Key operation with long term staff will help a new ownership realize a $200K salary or distribution their first year.
We are pleased to market a family-owned restaurant established over 18 years ago in a community setting that has earned its customers repeat business year over year. The ideal owner will be someone that appreciates staff and what they bring to the value of the business, ideally with a business mindset and hands-on experience to oversee the operations.
With both casual take-out and lounge seating and fine dining in a cozy setting, this restaurant offers revenue with multiple streams. Homemade products to go are a great growth option along with creating special wine paired dinners and special events. Opportunity is there.
A buyer interest must be financially able to fund the purchase, if requiring financing be ready to address pre-qualification, show proof of funds within their personal financial statement and have operating capital to assume the lease.
Owner selling to retire. Owner will stay to train during a transition period. Lease in place.
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: N/A
- Lease Expiration: 12/31/2027
- Employees: 24
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: Located on a local throughway with large traffic count and good visibility. Great parking and easy takeout/pickup.
- Support & Training: Owners will train and support the transition for up to 30 days. Owners not leaving the area and can be available for questions.
- Reason for Selling: Retirement