LEASE – 5 South Water Street Office Space Unit 1
There are two waterfront office suites making up the upper level of the oldest continually operated retail building in Downtown Wilmington.
Unit 1 is 2093 sq. ft. Unit 2 is 2230 sq. ft. MLS LISTING DETAILS
The lower level is best known for being home to Water Street Restaurant for over 25 years, a place for great food, music, and a local gathering place. Soon to open Michael’s On The Waterfront now occupies that space and is expected to bring that vibe back to the riverfront.
• The historic building, built in 1890, was completely restored by the new owner in 2019. This fresh-faced “Vanilla Box” space can be fit up to your needs. Tenant Improvement Allowance (TIA) available.
• There are two suites available, each with over 2,000sf. The square footage can be two separate spaces, as shown or combined into one large space. The walls dividing the spaces are not load-bearing.
• Each suite has its own bathroom and is plumbed to accommodate a break room area and kitchen if desired.
• Enjoy working in the heart of historic downtown and be part of the downtown vibe. You’ll be just steps away from great food and entertainment. Plus, you’ll have one of the best waterfront views available.
• Just one block from the city parking deck and the free Port City Trolley that runs through all of the downtown districts.