SOLD Dry Street Pub and Pizza Southport
Take Over and Be Profitable Day One
For sale is both the business and the real estate known as Dry Street Pub & Pizza in a prime location on the main avenue in Southport NC. Dry Street Pub & Pizza was established in 1996 and has been successful from the beginning. The owners and the business are an integral part of the community.
Owners will consider just selling the restaurant and offering a market rate lease to buyer.
Revenue is strong and new owners can rely on taking a salary and/or dividends. Additional opportunity to grow revenue would be available by adding hours on Sunday and evening hours on Monday, add music events or open earlier for breakfast.
The setting for the restaurant is quaint and casual. There is seating inside and outside total for 98. All operating systems are in place and staff is willing to stay on.
Property boasts a new roof and exterior paint with landscaping and fencing at the side perimeter.
A buyer interest must be financially able to fund the purchase, show proof of funds within their personal financial statement. Owners selling to partially retire. Owner(s) will stay to train during a transition period up to 30 days.
All FF&E and inventory conveys with the sale.
Location: Southport, NC
- Real Estate: Owned – Included in asking price
- Building SF: 1,224
- Employees: 18
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: Corner lot on main streets Howe and Brown in Southport NC. 1420 +/- sq ft. heated interior with outdoor seating seasonal.
- Support & Training: 30 days conditional on buyer’s needs
- Reason for Selling: Retirement