Salon D’Vin – Turn Key with Chair Rent Available – Leland NC
Salon D’Vin and owners Deb and Vinnie Conti have been successful since opening sixteen years ago in the Waterford Shopping Complex. The salon is front and center at 511 Olde Waterford Way. The interior is immaculately maintained and fully fitted with everything needed for an operational salon offering chair rent space to up to seven stylists. Two other side areas with privacy are perfect for the addition of other spa style services such as lash extensions, microblading, nails, or more with the opportunity for additional rent or service income. A start up cost for a salon such as this considering Leland’s impact fees, contsruction costs and furnishings could easily be in the area of $125,000 plus. The asking price of $65,000 makes this opportunity affordable and sensible to owning or expanding.
This salon would be a perfect solution for a Stylist renting somewhere now and looking to affordably own their own salon and have chair rental revenue beyond their client income. All without the higher cost of start-up fees and impact fees assessed in the area. Or a current Salon owner in the New Hanover or Southern Brunswick counties could easily expand their name and realize income from seven chair rentals with four currently rented.
The Space is 995+/- square feet with seven (7) seats, two (2) stations, two (2) sinks and (2) dryers.
Owners are selling the business, and all FFE, but would like to rent chair space in the future and continue with their clients should a new owner be agreeable to it.
An interested buyer must be financially able to fund the purchase, if requiring financing be ready to address pre-qualification, show proof of funds within their personal financial statement and have operating capital to assume the lease. All questions, interest and requests must be made through the broker.
Location: Leland, NC
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: 995
- Lease Expiration: N/A
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- The Salon is located in the Village Shoppes of Waterford directly off of busy Highway 17 in Leland and surrounded by the Waterford residential neighborhoods. Leland is the most populous town in Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 23,504 at the 2020 census, up from 13,527 in 2010. As of 2020, it is considered to be one of the fastest growing towns in North Carolina. It is part of the Myrtle Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area and the Cape Fear Council of Governments.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Add other spa services such as nail, microblading, lash extensions.
- Support & Training:
- Owners will transition the operational aspects of the salon. They are willing to continue as chair renters if new ownership is acceptable to it.
- Reason for Selling:
- Retire from owning the business.